What can you expect on an Altar Trip?
- Fly anglers (men/women/teens) of all skill levels are welcome. We will help each person grow in their fishing skills. You leave a better angler than when you came to an Altar trip.
- We begin each day and close the day with thoughtful reflections/devotions, time and space to reflect on what you hear and experience each day, and in the middle of the day…a lot of fishing!
- Friendships and ample fellowship are core to our adventures.
- Each person is equipped and encouraged to return home with the vision and intention to live into the important things they discern in their reflection times.
- Ongoing encouragement and even growth coaching after the trip. Our desire is to help people live well in the essential elements of life—including faith.
- Family and Generational Trips will foster the unique opportunity for a greater bond and a shared experience from which these vital relationships can build forward in significant ways.
- Great food and hospitality.
We hope to see you on an upcoming Altar Trip. Do not hesitate to contact Altar with your questions or comments. We love our fishing and faith communities.