Altar Fly Fishing seeks to create meaningful and faith-shaping experiences through the adventures of fly fishing. Life is shaped through daily/weekly rhythms and through significant life experiences. Through a variety of fly fishing options and leveraging the power of creation, teaching, personal reflection, and community, Altar creates experiences to impact faith and set the course for new rhythms of life after each retreat or day on the stream.
Altar is pioneered by Eric Camfield and Jason Randall. Eric is a pastor, who is an avid fly fisherman and fly tyer. Eric’s passions and experiences in ministry and fly fishing have uniquely positioned him to build faith through the streams of life (and fish!). Jason (jrflyfishing.com) ...
Altar Fly Fishing offers fishing retreats around the country for men, women, and couples and will soon offer:
- Designing retreats for individuals and groups desiring to host their own faith-based fly fishing retreat
- Designing team-building fishing trips
- One-day guided experiences integrating devotion and reflection on the stream.
- Providing spiritual coaching and growth planning for individuals and groups
- Bringing the Christian fly fishing network together linking you to other great fly fishing ministries, guides, fly shops, lodges and fishing opportunities. (Coming Soon!)
Check out all that Altar offers and don’t hesitate to send questions, inquire about a trip or explore designing a trip for you and friends.